From: owner-ferns@hort.net [mailto:owner-ferns@hort.net]On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 9:56 AM
To: ferns@hort.net
Subject: Re: [ferns] Brown Scale on ferns

Hmmm... I think I read somewhere that Imidocloprid wasn't effective on hard
scale species.  Are the results of everyone proving this to be wrong?  I'll
douse everything.  SCALES!  "I hates'em."   The little creepy buggers just
infested one of my Microsorium and one of my Colysis.  I watched the
crawlers move
around for a few seconds and Neemed the lot of them.  The Colysis
really disliked the Neem oil.   All the newer fronds wilted and fell off.