Re: greenhouse

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] greenhouse
  • From: Lambscapes@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:46:06 -0400

Ok guys, I'm a lurker, but need some greenhouse suggestions too. (Hi Betsy) My problem is keeping my "stuff" warm enough in the winter months. I live in Miami, but am planning to move a bit further north within the next few years (tired of Miami "banana Republic politics). Probably up to Ft. Pierce area. I need to keep a greenhouse, barn, whatever I decide to build, at 70 degrees or more during the winters. Does anyone know the best course of action to accomplish this? Am thinking I may have to build an atrium as part of the house. PS. This effort/expense will be done to accomodate my tropical frogs, not the ferns, but essentially the same problem. Thanks, Debbie Lamb