From: owner-ferns@hort.net [mailto:owner-ferns@hort.net] On Behalf Of
Guertin, Darryl A. (North Houston)
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:24 PM
To: ferns@hort.net
Subject: RE: [ferns] Ctenitis sloanei.

Well, keep it hot, shaded and humid, planted in *very* good soil (though
it apparently can take garbage limestone just as well), and it should
pretty much take care of itself.  That being said, you probably
shouldn't snag more than a few pinnae, as it is considered endangered.
Of course, if you're going to do this in a park or any kind of preserve,
than the further recommendation of not getting caught applies as well...
;-)