Re: aviary/now Gunnera

hot, humid nights. is that it, marge? if it is they would never survive here. great looking plant, though. kinda wished it liked southwest florida--but then, if it did, everyone in these parts would have one or three. and it would probably turn out to be invasive and, well, there go the everglades [again, again].