From: Tchessie [mailto: tchessie@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:52:29 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] Way, Way OT: The Creation of Pets.

from?<br><br> A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has
Eve said, "Lord, when we were in the garden, you walked<br>with us every
day. Now we do not see you any more. We are lonesome here, and<br>it is
difficult for us to remember how much you love us."<br><br> And God
said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you that<br>will be
with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love for you,
so<br>that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of
how selfish<br>or childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion
will accept you as<br>you are and will love you as I do, in spite of
yourselves."<br><br> And God created a new animal to be a companion for
pleased.<br><br> And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and Eve
named all the animals in the<br>Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for
this new animal."<br><br> And God said, "No problem. Because I have
created this new animal to<br>be a reflection of my love for you, his
name will be a reflection of my own<br>name, and you will call him
an angel came to the Lord and<br>said, "Lord, Adam and Eve have become
filled with pride. They strut and<br>preen like peacocks and they
believe they are worthy of adoration. Dog has<br>indeed taught them that
they are loved, but perhaps too well."<br><br>

And God said, "No problem! I will create for them a companion
who<br>will be with them forever and who will see them as they are. The
companion<br>will remind them of their limitations, so they will know
Cat would not obey them. And when Adam and Eve gazed into Cat's<br>eyes,
they were reminded that they were not the supreme
didn't give a damn one way or the
____________________________________________________<br><br>[demime
1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
4fc59bb11.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type
image/gif which had a name of 4fc59c522.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d
removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
4fc59d933.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type
image/gif which had a name of 4fc59e344.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d
removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
4fc59ed55.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type
image/gif which had a name of 4fc59f766.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d
removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
4fc5a0177.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type
image/gif which had a name of

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com