Re: Fig "Peter's Honey" question

Hi, Judy

I'm not familiar with Peter's Honey, but if its an edible fig [Ficus carica] its cauliflorus--that is, the fruit are borne directly on the trunks or stems. And, in the case of the fig, the "fruit" are actually flowers, so no pollination is necessary. Just watch out that the birds don't get them before you do.