From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:28 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ivory-Billed Woodpecker Found!

I agree with you, Daryl, that Pileated Woodpeckers are cool beyond cool.

Have you all had a lot of woodpeckers of all sorts this year?  We have
more
than I've ever before seen.  In fact this year we seem to have more of
every
sort of birds this year.  Today I took a ride through the Wolf River
Nature
Conversancy that abuts my small town.  There beside the soy bean fields
were
blue birds, indigo buntings, finches and cardinals.  What a beautiful
(and
colorful) site they were.
zem
zone 7