Re: Re: [CHATnow IOWA-

I went through a terrible polio epidemic in South Texas when I was
young...closed all public places...my dad had a touch but regained the use
of his arm.  When the vaccine came out several years later, we were
thrilled to get it.  All such precautions have downsides on someone whose
chemistry is different...we just don't seem to be able to accept risk and
non-blame consequences.  Too many people don't remember or know that many
died of infections before WWII.

Good