Re: Intro

Turned out I didn't have to - checked the evening news last night and
they were iffy enough about temps that I decided to take a chance.
Our low was 40. I was going to put garden pots over the tomatos and
castor bean and row covers over the sanvitalia, and take all pots
into the garage.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b