From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Taborri
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:21 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Bamboo

 I've always wanted to grow Bamboo but am aware it will not work in this
climate and is highly invasive, a real pain when planted.  I would like to
try some in a pot.  How deep do I need the pot for the roots?  Do I need to
start with seedlings or can I find seeds?  Will it work in shade or must it
have full sun?  How about watering?  Thanks much.

Upstate NY, Zone 6