The taxonomists are at it again!

Just got my new issue of "Fine Gardening" and read the article on Joe Pye
Weed.  Seems E. coelestinum is now Conoclinium coelestinum, which is just about
unpronounceable (?) for me, and E. rugosum is now Ageratina altissima.  Now I
had only recently learned the names of my "hardy ageratum" and my E. rugosum
'Chocolate' and was delighted at the fact I had four cultivars, as I also have
E. maculatum and E. purpureum.  I know renaming plants keeps these people busy
and that on some level it's a useful vocation, but it sure plays havoc with
this aging brain!

zem
zone 7
West TN