Re: attending fair?

Melody, I worked till 12.  Did you talk to the MGs hosting the garden?  I was
still at the fair taking it in.  The 2 gardens I worked on were against the
Ag Bldg on the east & west side of the steps. The east side garden is the
'formal' garden with the cement table & benches on the brick patio and the west
side is the 'informal' garden which we did in tropicals this year.  Did your
children experience the tunnel?  I was so hoping to met you!  I love the fair
also.  I am going again on Thurs.