Re: Re: Rayna's new house & euonymus

Know exactly what you feel, Jesse. I've been in thrall of plant propagation since I was a little kid and rooted a cutting of one of my aunt's fuchsias. It makes every day a new adventure. Next week [or the week after] I'm going to learn how to graft. I've got several seedling loquats that need good bud wood not to mention avocados.