Re: seedling mulch NOW grits

In a message dated 08/09/2004 2:05:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Zemuly@aol.com writes:
Having grown up on grits, I love them any way they are cooked, especially
cheese grits.  Cathy, I'd love to have your recipe, but you'd better send  it
privately so as not to cause gags on the list. <LOL>

Me, too.  Can't understand that food prejudice.  I believe people who say
they hate grits have never really eaten grits - just decided they didn't like
them.  Oh well.  Zem, I'll bet we both have lots of good grits recipes, but
I'm always ready for another.