Re: pics

One other thought just occurred to me.  Usually you have some way -
right click or menu driven - to see a file's properties.  Maybe that
would tell you what program either created them or they were created

I was going to also suggest the copy and paste routine...you already
know about it; most cumbersome, but it does let you use them.  Of
course that doesn't help figure out WHAT the image is....

They do sound like one of those professional photo collections that
are included with assorted software - when I said 'clip art', I meant
not the cartoonish stuff, but art you can clip and use - like it's in
the public domain or you have acquired rights to it via some software
or other.

I do know the frustration of not being able to recall where these
came from or what you were thinking at the time.  Happens to me ALL
the time and more and more frequently...sort of a stepping off a curb
you weren't expecting feeling:-)  I've been doing that with
stuff...putting it down somewhere and not remembering where....all
week; driving me nuts.

One other thing....do you recall ever loading a free trial of any
software that was garden related?  Sometimes that stuff comes with
image files that you can save when you remove the trial software; you
could have wanted the images but not the software and just copied the
contents of their image file to a "safe" place like your scanner
folder:-)  Been there; done that and then no clue where it came from
or what it was supposed to be that I found so necessary to keep:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :