Re: Hi I'm A Newbie with a ??

One more thing about poison ivy...if you are clearing a dense area, you
might use goats...they love the stuff and will leave any ferns that are
growing...we have a native garden in Knoxville that use goats to clean up
kudzu and poison ivy...only problem was that they had to fence them with a
guard dog to protect them from neighbor dogs that would bother the goats.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7