Re: Took A few pics/Jim

I loved it !!  LOL

THANKS!!

My son didnt!  LOLOL!!

Holli
LI,NY

In a message dated 8/3/2005 2:23:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

This  reminds me of a story I heard a long, long time ago. Back when
major  league baseball teams were just beginning to fly. It's supposed
to be  true. Yankees had a pitcher whose name I don't recall who was
deathly  afraid of flying. On one flight he was seated next to a guy
[think Yogi  Berra, but I don't think it was him] who said: "Relax, kid.
Flying is  safer than riding the train. Here about that train accident
that happened  last week? Killed 300 people." "No," the pitcher said,
"what happened?"  "Airplane fell on it," the other guy said.