propagation boxes

Jim asked to see the propagation boxes and their location. As I
mentioned, they're on the west side of the house under a Cherry Tree.
This is a work area. Instead of landscaping up to the house here, the
bed starts about 6 or 7 feet out and the area in between can be used for
various tasks. This is one of the spots where I group pots over winter.

The boxes are surrounded by some small potted shrubs. these are some of
my successes from a couple of years ago. Behind them is a window - the
entry to the crawl space where I store bulbs. The whole area looks
pretty tacky, but it is handy to have such areas.

The descriptions of the four new pictures are captioned and should suffice.  Hopefully the link will work:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/album?.dir=/9333&.view=t

Kitty

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/album?.dir=/9333&.view=t