Re: Starting a nursery

Hey one last question for you Chris...have we exchanged links?

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Starting a nursery

"I have to say that I feel so much more at peace when I'm working with
plants. There's no stress,"

Oh really? Just wait until you get some pest you don't know how to deal
with or a disease. Or you have been informed a televsion channel is going
to film from your greenhouse...that'll make you pucker.
I did have athlete's foot once...  Oh, wait, you meant the plants...  :)
Just had a pest I don't know how to deal with leave my office at work

In that scenario those are times when I'm not working -- I'm sitting
around worrying instead.  But when I've got my hands in the soil I'm
at peace.

Don't worry -- I know my hair's going to turn gray even faster over the
coming years with this venture.  :)

Chris 'Silverlocks' Lindsey
. o O ( better than 'Nolocks' )