Re: columbia missouri

You make me want to move.... this sounds so wonderful.
thank you all for the information. She is getting so excited as I share all this with her.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] columbia missouri

And just 17 miles northeast of Hannibal is me! :-) !  About 30 miles
south of Columbia on the Missouri River is Jefferson City, the state
capitol, home to Missouri Wildflowers Nursery, a good native plant
source, and if you follow the river toward St Louis, some 50 miles,
you reach Hermann, MO, and the Missouri wine country, a great day
trip on both sides of the river.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b