Thanks for the ginger cabbage recipe...turned out very good. I changed
it a little...combined olive oil with a bit of butter and used bok choy
and cabbage. My husband who loves cabbage really liked this recipe so it
goes in my "Tried and True" notebook.

Like many cooks, I often clip and save interesting looking recipes and
end up with a mess of them. So, I have decided to have one notebook of
favorites and "tried and trues". As I try out things, I either toss or
put in this notebook. Hopefully, I can get rid of the piles.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN