Pinus stobus 'Contorta'

Ok- who knows about Pinus stobus 'Contorta'?

Once again the impulse buying got to me.... but I am proud of myself, if
was the only thing I bought! I loved the 'look' of this and thought it
would go well by my bear spitter near the pond. It is a small one, about
5 ft tall now but the crookedness (is that word?) and the way the
needles are contorted, I was a sucker for it.

Any words of wisdom folks?

BTW, the night at the prairie was great since a few of my friends joined
me who have never been there. Food was great served with champange this
year... wish they would have stuck to the wine.. LOL! This year was more
commercial than the past one. All speakers where selling their items and
installation, rather than just an informative seminar. Of course, he
still had the tableclothes and such, but the live band this year was a
tad loud... or maybe it was just not my kinda music.

Donna