From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:13 PM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] Pinus stobus 'Contorta'

Ok- who knows about Pinus stobus 'Contorta'?
Once again the impulse buying got to me.... but I am proud of myself, if was
the only thing I bought! I loved the 'look' of this and thought it would go
well by my bear spitter near the pond. It is a small one, about
5 ft tall now but the crookedness (is that word?) and the way the needles
are contorted, I was a sucker for it.

Any words of wisdom folks?
BTW, the night at the prairie was great since a few of my friends joined me
who have never been there. Food was great served with champange this year...
wish they would have stuck to the wine.. LOL! This year was more commercial
than the past one. All speakers where selling their items and installation,
rather than just an informative seminar. Of course, he still had the
tableclothes and such, but the live band this year was a tad loud... or
maybe it was just not my kinda music.