RE: Workshop notes

Glad to do it.  I have gotten so much information from this group that it
makes me feel good if I can contribute a little something.

For those of you who might be involved in large projects, the workshop
included information on larger scales, such as how to use rain gardens
instead of holding ponds in the design of a subdivision....resulting in
being able to use more acreage for home sites...much more $$$.  Let me know
if any of you wants some information, contacts, etc. for that type of info.