Re: How important is a phone number?

> Or what about a cheaper phone option.  Like add an additional line to
> your cell phone (so that the business has a different number than your
> personal cell phone)- this should be relatively cheap I think.

Ahh, but then I'd have to get a cell phone!  :)

> Alot of plans you can add a line for $10/month.

It seems that around here I can't get anything less than $32/month.  I
*could* cut the cost by moving away from McLeod to Ameritech and going
with distinctive ring on the fax number, but I wonder if the old number
is portable or not.

The only reason I wouldn't want to lose the main number is that it's
a nice one (239-3200), but in all honesty I can't return calls anyhow.
Since I have a day job away from the nursery I can't call people until
night anyhow.

> Or don't have a phone number at
> all.  I think it is ok, as long as you are reachable by email.  I can't
> tell you when the last time i called a company

I'm glad to hear that you and Kitty think that it's all right.  :)  This
might be the next change to save some money...