From: Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:20:11 AM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] Re: NY Area Members

Sue,

It's Sunday morning. Lots of people don't
work on Sundays - even people who
work from home. And even if she's working,
her boss might not be, so no way
of finding out what happened.

Sorry you had
a rough day at the beach. I remember the killer waves at Jones
Beach from
years ago. Still have the scar, too.