Re: Range (was Gotta brag)

I believe that Bosch and Siemens are the same company now. So enjoy your new range!

Theresa

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:
I ended up buying a Bosch. I have been eyeing the higher-end ranges like
Wolf or Viking for a while but decided I didn't want to pay for it, and
I'm not exactly a gourmet cook so I don't really need that anyway. I
debated about the convection oven but again, I don't bake hardly at all
so I didn't go with that, although it might eventually have added some
resale value to our house.
They'll deliver after Labor Day, and hopefully won't have any problem
with converting it to burn propane. I was a little concerned because the
sales staff didn't seem to know what to do when I said we're on propane,
but I think they figured it out. I made sure to have them deliver on a
day when we're both going to be home just in case.
I dunno. We could just have had the old one repaired and it would have
given me some time to do more research, but I'm a great one for waffling
on stuff like this and I'd probably still be researching five years from
now. Bosch seems to have a fairly good reputation and I didn't have to
drive all over southern California visiting appliance stores.
I have never even seen the Siemens brand...looks like they are more of a
British thing?

Cyndi