Re: jade plant

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: jade plant
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:55:11 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=JBJoeF2CX4BtMxfCkjx2Hk80JqfeIj3pcM92qJwU8h4=; b=NBNyRlCTbbw7W8bEzZjTNWE3a/icqmHhkogi5B1GT0lbZjBag3PnLZV5q+VTtadEsQ 4J65xx8lIpNdOrzye1YjDBr5Yj6Lfzsnyo35ZKLFw1ZvMtO2CwytDUR/HBFE6UVaidFO gWq26UQyaom1hrL4u88ttrlsfLOm5ugjSVZvk=

Hi everybody....been offline for a few weeks trying to catch up.
My cousin lived in the L.A. area for years and had two big (BIG) jade plants
in her back yard.  They were planted close to her house, and near the dryer
vent so it didn't freeze during any "freak cold spell" and it had enough
shade in the heat of the summer that they didn't get fried.  She had hers
for years...probably still there, but she moved to New York.
Not sure if you are in the same "zone" as her though.....

--
Jesse R. Bell