Re: question

I answered Jesse's request before I saw yours. If you want seeds from the white ones I'll be glad to oblige.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Apking" <redfour@omni-tech.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] question

Hi Zem,

Could I talk you out of some seeds? and any special growing tips? Went to the Iowa State Fair, knocked a few items off my 'bucket list'. Went on a hot air balloon ride, just fantastic; attended the fair; saw the 'butter cow' and as an added bonus a butter Shawn Johnson; went to the 'Prairie Home Companion' show with GK, and saw a magnificent fireworks display. It's really dry here, no rain in 45 days. Rich, drying up in Z-5, and dancing his fool head off.

Zemuly Sanders wrote:
If you are talking about datura, both my double yellow and purple, and they have always seeded true.
zem
zone 7
West TN