Re: Datura/Book

I hear ya Zem.  I totally understand.  I can order seeds NOW...and that way
I'll have them next spring...if I don't lose the seed packages somewhere in
the house before then!!!  I swear...I need a housewife and a mother...an
"Aunt "B"...that can run my house for me!  LOL
Aren't we supposed to slow down when we get older?  That's not happening for
me....

--
Jesse R. Bell