Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 20:52:34 -0400

Kitty wrote:
Yeah, really off topic, but...
Have any of you experienced this problem? If so, what did you find was the best treatment? Did you purchase any type of hardware - insole - healpad? There's so much on the internet that is "guaranteed" that I have my doubts. Can't afford to waste money. I don't want to see a doctor about it if I don't have to.
<snip>
I had a case of that, *many* years ago (high school). Took a trip
to a dermatologist and his electric needle to get rid of.
More recently, a friend had a case which was quickly dispatched
by carbon dioxide freezing. Several treatments with a CO2 cylinder
and its attached pad did the trick. Easily obtained in the local
drugstore; ask pharmacist for recommendations.
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA