Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:22:44 -0400

I think maybe you're remembering Plantar Warts rather than Plantar Fasciitis. The first occurs on the skin. The second is deep in the foot and can make it almost impossible to put your foot on the floor after it's been at rest for a bit. It feels a lot like you've been walking with a rock under your heel, or jumped off a wall onto your heel ( been there, done that).

----- Original Message ----- From: "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com>