Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:18:27 -0700

Wonder if acupuncture would work.

I've got another sort of foot problem. Sometime in the middle of the night Friday as I was trekking to the water closet, I misstepped and, apparently, broke or dislocated a bone in the vicinity of the ball of my right foot. Saturday morning I could barely walk. If I had been a horse, of course, I would have been euthanized--and by noon Saturday, that was an increasingly appealing option. This morning I pulled a tight slipper over the swollen foot and it's been passably comfortable most of the day.