Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:07:02 -0500

I keep my feet up to improve circulation. When I sit too long with my feet down, I notice discomfort in my legs.
D****d if you do and d****d if you don't!
I did try strapping a cushion to the stool once. Didn't work well. I should locate a cushioned stool. I will try alternating as you suggested.

Adding to it recently is that my office has me working the front desk which means standing all day. I brought in a padded mat to make it easier.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5