Re: just checking

  • Subject: Re: just checking
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:55:18 EDT

Gene, What wonderful news! And rest assured, it is never too late to
impulse buy. Kathy

In a message dated 8/16/2009 1:05:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
genebush@netsurfusa.net writes:

While not completely successful in my efforts to get the weeds  out
of my garden, I think it is looking the best it ever has for this time  of
the year. Looking pretty lush, full, and green right now. Normally this
time
of the year it is beginning to look pretty ratty from drought.  Certainly no
lack of moisture this year. This past week we work outside  until about noon
and head back inside for the afternoon.
I  graduated couple of weeks back. Had my mediport removed after six
months  check up returned clean. All treatments ended in mid February. A bit
like  pushing against something and having it suddenly removed......perhaps
new  project in the hardscape is in order as a marker.
I did not  place orders in the garden catalogs this past year
thinking there was a  possibility I would not be here to garden. Almost have
my holding area  where I have been stashing stuff ordered and impulse
purchased cleared  out...what will the world come to??

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin  Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com
Garden Writer -  Photographer -  Lecturer