Re: Re: Happy Birthday

Ditto! I still live in Quincy, IL. My gardens are a mess this year, as I managed to be out of town during much of "clean up season" (Spring) and have decided life is too short to toil when it is hot and humid. Have been trying to get the weeds whenever the temperature is 82 or below. The vegetable garden and two perennial beds are done, and am starting on the front yard beds, working around to the back.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b