Re: Re: Happy Birthday

Good to hear from you Ceres. I hear you on wanting to sell. The yard feels
more like chore than pleasure the last few years. Ed loves to build and
keeps making projects that involve moving or sacrificing large areas of
existing plantings. I'm left trying to wedge favorite specimens into
existing beds.
Judy Browning
On Aug 4, 2014 4:15 AM, "Catharine Carpenter" <1f73664e1@rewrite.hort.net>