Re: Re: Happy Birthday
gardenchat@hort.net

Squirrels are tree-rats! However, my ire is now going to rabbits. None of the annual vines I planted this year survived more than two weeks post germination, and I still suspect them of destroying my edamame seedlings, though they haven't touched my green beans.... grrrr. The dogwood sounds like it has been stressed, big time. Not an expert, though, because dogwoods do not do well here. They, along with rhododendrons and azaleas, are plants that nurseries will sell you, but without guarantees.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b