Re: tradition

I'll share one of our family traditions.  Each year since we kids have grown we
gather at my father's for Christmas a week before the actual date.  He lives
near Monterey Bay.  I have three sisters and one brother and everybodies family
meet there.  We have the traditional Christmas goose on Sat. but the night
before those of us who can get there on Friday night we have a spaghetti feed.
I'm in charge of bringing the Chianti.  After the spaghetti and several glasses
of Chianti we "kids" usually start spitting the corks at one another.  You've
never seen so many red cheery faces in your life.  My father tries to maintain
some semblence of control but he usually loses.  Great fun!

DF  (Those of you who know me know that I don't drink much.  It takes about two
glasses of Chianti before the cork spitting gets under way.  You can't possibly
have a worse headache the next day by the way.)