Re: Deer

In a message dated 12/18/02 6:51:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, jsinger@igc.org

> once the entire state of Florida was under water. That was then, this is
> now.

The point made, or that I aimed at was that land use, China in this case, is
documented and related to environmental damage caused by humans.  Florida
being under water is not related human environmental use cause and effect. I
meant in thinking about the changes on our planet, deer being the catalyst
here, we are now aware in a way that was not known in past centuries what
will happen due to human use.  It is another way to think, that humans
outnumbering deer is not the fault of the deer.  Not an argument, just
another way to think.  A good thing as Martha would say.

Claire Peplowski
NYS z4