Re: germinating seeds for Margaret

In a message dated 12/19/02 12:35:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, mtalt@hort.net

> > i may try it my way, anyway.  My gosh, Marge, when he gives
> instructions
> > like that, how do you modify your refrig setting for precisely
> > 410?  Thanks, Margaret L

Thank you Margaret for the usual pithy reply.  (Hello Margaret)  We need
Margaret to keep up to speed on commentary.  I think the wonderful Mr. Dirr
gives optimum temps.  A few degrees one way or the other will not matter.
Mother nature does not offer her children the same conditions each year.  The
difference may be a shorter or longer germination time.  This database offers
season as the answer:

 <A HREF="http://web.kadel.cz/flora/c/kvCard.asp?Id=3124";>Click here: Rock Garden Plant Database</A>

I would try two ways and double my chances.

Claire Peplowski
NYS z4