Re: RE: Theresa, found > fire

Try living in Hawai'i when they burn the sugar cane fields!

On Saturday, December 28, 2002, at 02:29 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

It's not such a good thing for those of us with asthma, either. UGH. I had
real trouble that one year in Florida where the "fire season" overlapped
with our vacation. That was one year I was very glad to leave Florida and
drive back up to the cold north! LOL!!!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)