Re: herbs > antibiotics

Yes, it is amazing. What's more, the more exposure we have to antibiotics, the less effective they are. We're breeding supergerms that aren't affected by antibiotics. I've heard that nurses who work with IVs a lot are immune to the effects of most antibiotics because every time they spike a bag, they get a whiff of it. Margaret L

It's amazing what they can get away with isn't it?

So now you say they're being sprayed on crops.  I have a tough time
grasping how such wanton abuse of antibiotics is justified.