Re: Rainfall Map

> If you take the volume of precip out of the equation, and leave only
> the frequency and the temps,

Did you mean the frequency of the precipitation?

Jim, I don't doubt that there is much more involved in growing plants than
just cold & heat hardiness and precipitation.  Still, I think the map is a
helpful tool.  To see a copy of the map and a brief summarization of HCGs
explanation go to:
http://snurl.com/3agg

Kitty