Re: what are you hearing?

In a message dated 12/11/2003 5:52:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

> re:
> Handel's Messiah--a few years ago I was lucky enough to find a 12 volume
> record album set of the entirety of this masterpiece at a consignment
> store, in very good condition...it's not difficult to find a CD or
> something with selected works from the Messiah, but to find the whole
> thing...ahhh!!! And for less than $5...what a victory!

A complete Messiah - on some of the very first vinyl LPs - was one of my very
first purchases after I graduated from college and went to work.  I had spent
my entire graduation-present money on a record player that could play both
LPs and the old
standards.  Another purchase was the original-cast recording of South

For some reason my keyboard is acting strangely this morning - refuses to
type some numbers but not all.  Strange.  Maybe it's the weather.  We are having
heavy rains, temperature in the fifties -can't type five or parentheses -
after a foot of snow and low teens a couple of days ago.