From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 4:21 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Holiday Food NOW milk

No, I think the promotional quote refers to something a little sturdier.  I
won't touch any package of cheese that has another word after 'cheese', like
"cheese food" or "cheese product". Nor will I go near the individually
wrapped slices which are also made with oil.   I'm not into strange, smelly
cheeses, but a nice colby, cheddar, monterey jack, swiss (especially baby
swiss), provalone, or something along those lines - you know, the simple but
real stuff, is what I like, and, can at times be 'glorious'.