Re: Cat names

Great job, Barb! You are beginning to sound like me. :-) I imagine that Nate and Noah will end up being the most affectionate of the four. At least I have found that male cats are much more affectionate. You have donea wondeful thing.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara" <sundrops@earthlink.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cat names

You all give me hope on my current project -- raising 4 kittens from a feral mother! (who I recently trapped and is at the vet being spayed as we speak). They are 3 months old now and 3 have been inside with me for about 5 weeks, doing just great. The 3rd one I caught a little later and it took a little while for him to soften up but he is just fine as a pet now. The 4th one I just was able to trap a few days ago and I still have him in a cage. But he eats off a spoon held by my hand and is calmer, so I am hopeful. Their names are Nico (apricot and white, gorgeous), Nessa (black and white), Nate (orange and white), and Noah in the cage (gray). I will be keeping Nico and Nessa inside with my older two cats, and Nate and Noah will live under my house with several other outdoor cats including their mother, aunt, and grandmother. Whew!
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>