RE: Are you ready for the big day?

Tree is next to the driveway (but at least I bought one). Nothing is wrapped
including the things for my kids (students), co-workers, adopted child,
family, etc.  Pretty much have nothing bought for my son as he says there's
nothing that he needs!  No cards to send as I gave up that tradition long
ago. No cookies baked (gave that up when my son outgrew cookie making).  No
lights as we live too far from the road for anyone to see the house to
appreciate them.  No Christmas decorations out yet.  I'll put a minimal
amount up here and there on Saturday.

My dad has a medical procedure, out-patient, tomorrow, so I'm taking the day
off to be with him.  If all goes well and I'm home by late afternoon, maybe
I'll get to some of that list!

I'll be with family Christmas morning and early afternoon.  Then, late
afternoon into evening we'll celebrate Chanukah here with my MIL and BIL
with lots of potato latkes!

Cat update- The vet called this morning and said that he was putting the cat
under in order to neuter him as well as do blood tests, etc.  Jaron said
that he didn't hear him say that! Anyway, the kitten is taken care of and
we'll know about feline leukemia by Wednesday.  The vet says it's rampant
around our area due to the number of infected stray cats. I'm praying our
"Noname" is OK!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)