Re: No gardening?

I can relate.  Just my mom and I , that's it.  I have no  siblings, and no
children...so that's it too.  Thank goodness for friends,  but.....
Got your Xmas card yesterday, but wasn't on line all day until now.   Thanks
SOOO much.  Your new baby is adorable.  I was amazed at how  relaxed she
looked, like she had lived there her whole life.  She knows she  has a good home!!
 Thanks again for sharing the beautiful picture,  and for the card!!!
In a message dated 12/13/2007 5:16:30 PM Central Standard Time,