Re: No gardening?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: No gardening?
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:00:31 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kOXO9Dq7xdHMZMB1PzF2r7yR+h5lHa6SD4AEeNSSosE=; b=jhhqD1DOBOv0bs9LLjNQnxoTchvA0fqkj3uGOQKHxilNpTjcqJuEkIVaZRV/+W89NgVVvpPdKHiOS3kzbnuBDWtaAwJAgEJa0odirf2ney+pk5H9bY1NrdaybTgy+CH5uotZLg6JplwKZr2A/hzVECim3roqYv3J8ul6F44T3gs=

LOL - she's a good girl, and she has adapted beautifully.   She's been a
real lifesaver, I can tell you.  In every sense of the word.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX